For those few who followed the first ,very poor post, I salute you. I have updated the facts for the first half of the season.
A Tomatoe Can , according to ESPN, is a team so bad every GOOD TEAM should beat them. So far the only one to win a game against a contender is Oakland over Philadelphia. For purposes of this post its any team that has won 2 or less times in the first 8 games. The Seahawks have dropped off the list. The Remaining Tomato Cans are:
Cleavland, Tennessee, Oakland, K.C., Washington, Detroit, Tampa Bay, and St. Louis
The Contending teams are those with 5 wins or more. They are listed below.
A Tomatoe can record is all wins against teams not a tomato can and all losses for the year.
season record 6-2 6-2 6-2 8-0 5-4 6-2 5-3
Tomatoe Can Record 3-2 5-2 3-2 6-0 2-4 4-2 2-3
against Tomatoe Cans 1 4 3 2 2 3 4
season record 6-2 5-3 5-4 7-1 8-0 5-3 5-3
Tomatoe Can Record 4-2 2-3 2-4 4-1 7-0 4-3 5-3
Games Remaining 3 1 1 1 4 2 3
against Tomato Cans
What does it mean, if anything?
- Cinncinati has an easier road to the playoffs than Pittsburg
- The Saints are playing in their dome during playoffs
- Cowboys are in much better shape than their NFC East rivals
- Chargers are unlikely to make the playoffs
- The Vikes will be fighting the Cowboys for 2nd best NFC record and the Bye week
COME ON VIKES. DON'T TAKE THE FOOT OFF THE ACCELERATOR YET.