I thought I would repost this question since it has been 2 months since I posted part 1.
If you want to recap, here is what I said before
"Though the superbowl still needs to be played, it already seems like a long offseason. Since Chilly remains the HC in Minny, we can all agree that there needs to be changes, tweeks, or just plain moving and shaking within the vikings organization.
I'd like your thoughts on what you think the HC should get to work on.
My 2 cents
- Fire the Special Ed (ahum...Teams) Coordinator
- Announce the all play calling duties will be given to Bevell
- Throw Frasier a welcome back party
- Announce that your starting qb in 09 will be Adrian Peterson
- DRAFT: RG, CB, SPECIAL TEAMER, and LB (in that order)
- Shave Head
Anything else I forgot?"
I thought I would add my new two cents and ask you to join in!
1. Get Jay Cutler by giving the Broncos our: 1st (22nd) 2009 pick, 2010 2nd round pick, and Chester Taylor.
2. Get serious about getting a proven full back to block for AP. I believe Tahi is no longer an option (or shouldnt be)
3. Free Agent-RT: Although Pace COULD....switch to the right side, he still remains an expensive option. So I would get Kevin Shaffer.
4. Get HOLT, enough said
5. Draft for BPA in 2009 Draft.
6. Shave Head
Your thoughts gentleman...