I was just thinking about this first week in the NFL and trying to predict what the experts will list as their current Power Rankings. While thinking of this I thought it might be fun to speculate as to how each of us feel. Now I realize all of the teams haven't played completely yet but if we wait too long then the experts predicitions will be released. So, I ask, who do each of you have as your current Top 10 as we sit here almost midway through the first Monday Night game? Keep in mind injuries, etc. heading into week 2.
Here is my current Top 10:
1) Steelers - Top until proven otherwise
2) Seahawks - Not sure how to rate a team that shut out a bad team but for week # 1 I guess they deserve this
3) Eagles - I know McNabb is out but they earned this for now
5) Saints - Could be scary on offense
6) Vikings - Who else deserves higher than us so far? We haven't clicked fully yet.
7) Patriots - As I write this they just tied the score. Not impressed so far but they have the reputation to earn this
8) Giants - Hard fought win but they should always win this interdivision game at home
9) Titans - Played the Steelers tough