It just doesn't seem fair sometimes. I wasn't alive for the "Hail Mary." I wasn't old enough for the 17-10 loss to the Redskins. The "Dirty Birds" still make me sick to my stomach. The Giants may very well burn in hell. And now this?
I've been quietly gathering my thoughts and pushing back the emotions of what just happened. Trying to rationally think about what occurred, and I can't. So best I can do is share what's rattling through my brain.
- To Bret Favre...THANK YOU! Without you this crazy up and down year would never have been possible.
- To Adrian Peterson......YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME! Sure you got back over 100 yds and sure you had 3 TD's....but you have to fix the fumble problem or you'll never be the back that you want to be.
- To Bernard Berrian......ABOUT TIME! Sidney Rice got a lot of attention all night and you finally stepped up and looked like the WR we had last year.
- To Brad Childress......YOU ARE LUCKY TO HAVE LESLIE FRAZIER! Great defensive game plan against the No. 1 offense in the NFL. Buffalo will regret not hiring him.
- To the officials......THOSE 5 MINNESOTA TURNOVERS WILL COVER UP SOME POOR CALLS! I'm sure there will be people tomorrow talking about how the referees made some questionable calls, but when you turn the ball over 5 times you should never even be in the game to begin with.
It is truly difficult for me to think about this game right now. I am sick to my stomach, yet not completely surprised. It's not the fact that we lost to a GOOD Saints team, but HOW it happened.