- inexcusable to miss harvin on the second to last play. he had 90 yards of game winning open field in front of him, and favre simply air mailed it (tendinitis affects ALL throws, not just deep ones. It messes with your ability to gauge your arm motion and strength, and it will be a problem for us all season)
- inexcusable to miss the wide open first read (Dugan) on the 2 pt conversion.
- Brett also missed an open Harvin over the middle TWICE for first downs on the drive right before the Jets scored their first TD late in the game. I can't stress enough how this arm thing will linger to the detriment of our team
- Berrian sat the whole game in two or even three reciever sets in favor of greg lewis. I can't tell who was more influential in this move, Chilly or Favre. Stupid. Berrian has always been a two receiver, and regardless of previous production this season, for him to be off the field in favor of Greg Lewis immediately removes a threat in favor of non factor
- Peterson and our line looked really solid in the second half, kudos to them
Quick summation. Yes, i'm a Favre hater forever. I think the guy is an egomanic, and i respect his talent, but i feel that he will always hurt the team in the end with mistakes. That is a proven fact. I want to see the best, but i can't help but see this being the end of the Jets season with Favre all over again. He is laboring in week 4, holding his arm the entire second half - any other quarterback in the league is not allowed to play while favoring an arm like that. Yes I'm excited about the talent we have on this team, but PLEASE can someone call Favre's play what it was last night, objectively? Erratic, and eventually game costing.