The way I want to do this (I actually stole this a little from a member of the Pride of Detroit site) is to throw out some categories and have you vote and comment on them if you would be so kind. We have a lot of very fine people who post here, and this might be humorous. So here we go.
It's hard to find something to talk about. We've had Favre vs. T-Jack stories ad infinitum. Chilly is gone. The Vikings, whilst being a soap opera all year, are still pretty much sucking it up on the field. We have a new (interim) coach in Frazier, but will that right the ship? Only time will tell. Will Favre be suspended? I personally suspect he will for one game, in order for Goodell to like he's the man (plus ensuring another round of Viking soap opera for next week). So in an effort to ad some levity to a bad situation, I bring to you the 1st annual Norseman awards (at least I think it's the first) - after the jump.
1. This is an EASY one - Who is the most hard core Bret Favre fan?
2. Who is the least of a Brett Favre fan.
3. The most humorous award.
4. The "Who is the most likely to dress like Barry Manilow" award.
5. The " Who is the most over excitable" award.
they're going to get tougher now.
6. Who writes the most intelligent, well thought out responses? award
7. Who communicates with APC to the point which I think he has some serious love for them? award
8. The "Who posts the most" award (either in comments or actual posts)
9. Who is the best "non" Viking poster On DN?
10. Who likes Pie the most?
And well, since my original post claimed a $20 reward for the best post on this, I will follow that up. (It's Izzie's fault cause he told me to change #9).