Let’s take a quick look at who I feel deserve a chance to be back next year, since this list is much shorter than the cut list. I sat here and shook my head so much I might need a concussion test before returning to work.
The duh list Peterson, Harvin, Sullivan, Greenway, Jared Allen
, and Chris Kluwe
- has looked decent and I feel could be a third receiver for us next year.
- young, decent blocking and made a few plays on special teams.
- a very good backup, can catch, and is a change of pace from Peterson.
Christian Ponder- you are on my $#!+ list with the inconsistency and seriously 7 yards in the first half dude get rid of the ball.
- guy is hopefully our future passing threat, and has made some good catches.
- you deserve a legitimate shot to start why were the Vikings
in the game last week? Webb. Plus he is much more of a running threat than Ponder; it’s called running away from the guy on the other teams and not throwing it out of bounds when you are in the pocket.
- has played fair and is a rookie
- this guy just might be our best all-around defensive player, linebacker, all over the D-line, gunner on punts I mean this guy needs to be out there every play.
- give him another year starting.
- rookie so give him a chance, plus that article showing his determination and ability to stay out of trouble is a positive, Please become Chris Cooks best friend!
- wait are you allowed to hit the ball away from the receiver? I guess the rest of the DB’s didn’t get the memo, oh and you wrap your arms around the guy that has the ball. Hey he did pretty well today.
Everyone else should be on notice if we can get a younger version of you or any sort of draft pick bye bye. Let me have it about my non-love of Ponder and some other guys, but dammit if we don’t just get the youngsters out there to see what we have I don’t know what else to do.
This FanPost was created by a registered user of The Daily Norseman, and does not necessarily reflect the views of the staff of the site. However, since this is a <em>community</em>, that view is no less important.