I've been wanting to see the Vikings on hard knocks since i discovered the show a few years ago. I know what you're thinking, the Vikings don't need any more distractions after last year, but with the Bucs, Broncos, Lions, and Jets all backing out. Why not the vikings. Think about some interesting points.
1. New Head Coach/OC installing a new system
2. Ongoing stadium issue
3. Two young QB's (and possibly a vet) having an open competition for the starting job
4. Watching the rehab of our vets after an injury plagued 2010
5. Some wiley vets that would be very entertaining to watch (Jared Allen, Chris Kluwe)
6. Contract negotiations for Sidney Rice and Ray Edwards
7. The star corps issue being resolved
8. ADRIAN PETERSON
9. The re-opening of the Metrodome.
10. Leslie Frasier and Mike Singletary doing a rendition of the Super Bowl shuffle (Mike w/ his pants on the ground optional)
Now this is all assuming we even have a training camp/preseason, but i think the Vikings are better at handling distractions (see 2010 season) than any other team in the league.