K... Question for everyone...(other than beer) What is the most important thing to bring with you when tailgating?
This FanPost should be the most diverse and heavily trafficked (is that even a real word) and or answered/commented on fan post that has ever been offered non-during-the-season response to a question ever in the entire history of Daily Norseman. (oh yes it will be.) oh... and my sister was an English teacher (see how that worked out) so I don't need any comments on how bad my sentience structure is.... savey?
(and I am doing this for the benefit a certain someone... who's name starts with "SKOL" that has never been tailgating.)
No... I am not gonna tell you who it is... so...
here are the rules... after the jump....
Name THE most important thing to bring to a Tailgate:
Rules ( and I reserve the right to make up new rules as we go... cause... hey... it's my game.)
1) Beer is a no brainer so that cannot be your answer
2) points will be awarded for the most creative response (no wrong answers)
3) You cannot duplicate anyone else's response to this post (so read first, then respond)
4) any fan of any team can answer this question so feel free to share outside the Daily Norseman. (although I'm pretty darn sure that a Daily Norseman fan will have the best response... cause hey.. we pretty much rock.)
4) I MAY award bonus points for creative responses
(total side note: yes... that photo is of my brand new tailgating grill that I got for Fathers Day... and yes... yes I do have the best family ever!)
(edit: fixed the spelling of Tailgate in the Headline)