Minnesota Vikings' running back Adrian Peterson and Orlando Magic center Dwight Howard have teamed up to offer fans an opportunity at the "NBA All-Star Weekend of a Lifetime." For as little as $10 ($2/ticket with a minimum of five tickets), you can give yourself the opportunity to win the following:
- Winner and a guest will receive 2 VIP tickets to the BBVA Rising Stars Challenge, Friday, February 24, 2012 at 9:00 PM at the Amway Center in Orlando, Florida
- Winner and a guest will receive 2 VIP tickets to the NBA All-Star Saturday Night (which includes the Shooting Stars Competition, Skills Challenge, 3-Point Contest and Slam Dunk Contest) Saturday, February 25, 2012 at 8:00 PM at the Amway Center in Orlando Florida
- Winner and a guest will receive 2 VIP tickets to the NBA All-Star Game on Sunday, February 26, 2012 at 7:00 PM at the Amway Center in Orlando Florida
- Winner and a guest will attend Dwight Howard's Private Post-Game Party with a performance by Drake, Sunday, February 26, 2012
- Winner will receive a travel allowance of $2,000 to put towards airfare and lodging
- Winner will receive an autographed Adrian Peterson jersey
- Winner will receive an autographed Dwight Howard basketball
- Winner will receive a case of Texas Tea
- Winner will be awarded a cash prize in the amount of $907.50 to mitigate the Winner's tax liability that results from winning the raffle. This prize is withheld and paid, on behalf of the Winner, directly to the IRS ($750.00) and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts ($157.50). The actual amount awarded may be adjusted proportionally based on the value of the actual prizes received.
The proceeds from this contest will go to benefit Adrian Peterson's All Day Foundation, as well as the Dwight D. Howard Foundation.
If you want to get in on this, you need to purchase your tickets by 3 PM Central time on Wednesday, February 22. The drawing will also be held on Wednesday.