Picks 1 thru 22 are in the books.
- Indianapolis Colts - Andrew Luck, QB Stanford
- Washington Redskins - Robert Griffin III, QB Baylor
- Minnesota Vikings - Matt Kalil, OT USC
- Cleveland Browns - Trent Richardson, RB Alabama
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Morris Claiborne, CB LSU
- St. Louis Rams - Justin Blackmon, WR Oklahoma State
- Jacksonville Jaguars - Michael Floyd, WR Notre Dame
- Miami Dolphins - Ryan Tannehill, QB Texas A&M
- Carolina Panthers - Quinton Coples, DE North Carolina
- Buffalo Bills - Riley Reiff, OT Iowa
- Kansas City Chiefs - David DeCastro, OG Stanford
- Seattle Seahawks - Luke Kuechly, LB Boston College
- Arizona Cardinals - Jonathan Martin, OT Stanford
- Dallas Cowboys - Dre Kirkpatrick, CB Alabama
- Philadelphia Eagles - Fletcher Cox, DT Mississippi State
- New York Jets - Melvin Ingram, DE South Carolina
- Cincinnati Bengals - Stephon Gilmore, CB South Carolina
- San Diego Chargers - Courtney Upshaw, OLB/DE Alabama
- Chicago Bears - Cordy Glenn, OL, Georgia
- Tennessee Titans - Dontari Poe DT Memphis
- Cincinnati Bengals - Mark Barron, SS Alabama
- Cleveland Browns - Kendall Wright WR Baylor
What do the Lions need? walterfootball has their needs as LT (they resigned Backus but he is old), CB (they lost Eric Wright but signed Jacob Lacey), SS (is this too early for Smith?), DE (they franchised Avril and signed Everette Brown), C (Dominic Raiola is 33), LB (they resigned Tulloch), RT, and RB depth.
Looking at the big board here you have Michael Brockers, Nick Perry, Whitney Mercilus, Jerel Worthy, Devon Still, Steven Hill, Kevin Zeitler, Peter Konz, Janoris Jenkins, and Mike Adams to name a few.
Do they think outside the box and grab a Nick Perry? He could add some very nice depth and would be able to take over for Vanden Bosch (whi is 33 years old) in a couple of years if not sooner. Or does Detroit then try and trade Cliff Avril to a team looking for help at DE for at least a second round pick?
Does Detroit go for Mike Adams here to groom behind Backus? Do they take Zeitler or Konz?
Do they add another DT to the rotation? Fairley is messing up and Corey Williams is 31 and will be 32 in August.
Ultimate Stephen Hill Highlights (via TheVikingsworld2011)
Ultimate Michael Brockers Highlights (via TheVikingsworld2011)
Nick Perry Mix (via hottaco45)
Peter Konz 2012 NFL Draft Profile (via sbnnfl)
NFL Draft Preview: Mike Adams (via FoxSports)
Janoris Jenkins Highlights 2011 (UNA) (via DJYUNGKOOZIE)
I like Stephen Hill here because they can get another C later and a tackle too.