Picks 1 thru 26 are in the books.
- Indianapolis Colts - Andrew Luck, QB Stanford
- Washington Redskins - Robert Griffin III, QB Baylor
- Minnesota Vikings - Matt Kalil, OT USC
- Cleveland Browns - Trent Richardson, RB Alabama
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Morris Claiborne, CB LSU
- St. Louis Rams - Justin Blackmon, WR Oklahoma State
- Jacksonville Jaguars - Michael Floyd, WR Notre Dame
- Miami Dolphins - Ryan Tannehill, QB Texas A&M
- Carolina Panthers - Quinton Coples, DE North Carolina
- Buffalo Bills - Riley Reiff, OT Iowa
- Kansas City Chiefs - David DeCastro, OG Stanford
- Seattle Seahawks - Luke Kuechly, LB Boston College
- Arizona Cardinals - Jonathan Martin, OT Stanford
- Dallas Cowboys - Dre Kirkpatrick, CB Alabama
- Philadelphia Eagles - Fletcher Cox, DT Mississippi State
- New York Jets - Melvin Ingram, DE South Carolina
- Cincinnati Bengals - Stephon Gilmore, CB South Carolina
- San Diego Chargers - Courtney Upshaw, OLB/DE Alabama
- Chicago Bears - Cordy Glenn, OL, Georgia
- Tennessee Titans - Dontari Poe DT Memphis
- Cincinnati Bengals - Mark Barron, SS Alabama
- Cleveland Browns - Kendall Wright WR Baylor
- Detroit Lions - Janoris Jenkins CB North Alabama
- Pittsburgh Steelers - Michael Brockers, DT, LSU
- Denver Broncos - Stephen Hill WR Georgia Tech
- Houston Texans - Dont'a Hightower LB Alabama
walterfootball.com lists the Patriots needs as Pass Rusher, 2 WRs, DE, S, CB, C, LB depth.
They signed Trevor Scott DE, Jonathan Fanene DE, Brandon Lloyd, Anthony Gonzalez, Deion Branch, & Donte' Stallworth as WRs, Steve Gregory S, Marquice Cole & Will Allen as CBs, Dan Koppen & Dan Connolly as Centers/Guards, and Booby Carpenter and Tracy White as LBs.
They pretty much covered all of their needs via free agency and can go BPA in this draft if they choose.
So who are the top players remaining?
Nick Perry, Whitney Mercilus, Shea McClellin, and Andre Branch could provide some pass rush as 3-4 OLBs or 4-3 DEs.
Jerel Worthy, Devon Still, and Kendall Reyes could provide some more depth along the defensive line.
Coby Fleener could be a surprise pick.
Reuben Randle or Alshon Jeffery could also come into play here too.
Since Dan Koppen signed a two year deal and much of it is based on playing time, Peter Konz could be a very wise pick here. Maybe a Kevin Zeitler?
They probably want a pass rusher and a player who is versatile. It very well could be Shea McClellin right here
NFL Draft Preview: Shea McClellin (via FoxSports)
NFL Draft Preview: Nick Perry (via FoxSports)
Whitney Mercilus Highlights (via BenjiGridiron)
Ultimate Andre Branch Highlights (via TheVikingsworld2011)
Peter Konz 2012 NFL Draft Profile (via sbnnfl)
Alshon Jeffery Highlights (via Vortex1283)
Kevin Zeitler 2012 NFL Draft Profile (via sbnnfl)
Kendall Reyes 2012 NFL Draft Profile (via sbnnfl)
With the 27th pick of the 2012 Daily Norseman Community Mock Draft, the New England Patriots select. . .
Alshon Jeffery WR South Carolina (15 votes)
Jerel Worthy DT Michigan State (7 votes)
Kevin Zeitler OG Wisconsin (5 votes)
Coby Fleener TE Stanford (5 votes)
Amini Silatolu OG Midwestern State (1 vote)
Reuben Randle WR LSU (9 votes)
Shea McClellin OLB/DE Boise State (30 votes)
Nick Perry DE/OLB USC (27 votes)
Whitney Mercilus DE/OLB Illinois (41 votes)
Peter Konz C Wisconsin (16 votes)
Andre Branch OLB/DE Clemson (5 votes)
Devon Still DT Penn State (7 votes)
Kendall Reyes DT Connecticut (2 votes)
Other? (5 votes)
175 total votes