Okay, ladies and gentlemen, I promised fantasy football sign up information, and here it is for your viewing and/or signing up pleasure.
If you want to sign up for the league. . .and, remember, it's first come, first serve. . .take the following steps:
1) Head over to the Yahoo! Fantasy Football sign up page.
2) Click on the "Join a League" button, and log in with your Yahoo! account.
3) The league number is 279176. The league password is "skolvikes" (without the quotation marks, natch).
4) Put in your team name and the other info that it asks for.
5) E-mail yours truly at DailyNorseman AT Gmail DOT com (with the proper punctuation, of course) with your DN member name and let me know that you have joined the league. If I don't get this from you within a relatively short time of you joining the league, I will remove you. Again, I want people that are members of the DN community making up this league.
That's it! Good luck to everyone that gets in and, as mentioned previously, if you don't get into this league, you can use the FanPosts and whatever else to organize as many leagues containing DN members as you'd like.
Yahoo! Fantasy Football supports SB Nation and fantasy league families everywhere. In addition to the great drafting, trading, scoring and research that makes it the #1 free fantasy football game, this season also features a brand new mobile app and Pro Leagues, where you can compete for cash! Get ready for kickoff by signing up now!