Up late, hopefully you'll have enough time to catch this episode of Norse Code, where we review the Packers game and preview the Dallas Cowboys game.
- Third down rates have been a consistent but nagging problem for the Vikings.
- Related to that are the size of their no-cover zones, better explained here.
- One 1st and 10, you might rather want 9 yards than 10 yards. It's science!
- Frazier wants personnel. Given the choice between scheme and personnel, give him the talent at any time.
- Projected starters George Selvie, DeMarcus Ware and Jason Hatcher rank third, ninth and third at their positions in pass rusher productivity per pass-rushing snap.
- Want to know more about Air Coryell and how the previous Dallas offensive coordinator employed it? It's not too different from what they do now, except Tony Romo has more latitude. Read about it here.
- We talked about Dez Bryant out of necessity. The Dallas Morning News explains why it probably doesn't matter, but it is notable that he has a history of immaturity, detailed in some part here. Bigger worries than sideline passion are not as big as his previous enormous financial debt or his troubled relationship with his mother. Also, his pants.
As always, find us on iTunes and Stitcher by searching for us in those applications, or subscribe to our RSS feed. We also have one available through SoundCloud, if BlogTalkRadio is not your thing, you can use the SoundCloud feed.