Nothing new to intro the podcast here; we have our normal features, the preview and review all up in one 'cast.
- Josh Freeman is just watching tape, taking notes, and listening to his Beats
- Don't buy Monster Cables
- Rushing yards per carry have increased since 1990, as have the passing yards per attempt. Here's rushing:
- And here's passing yards per attempt (deal with my unlabeled axes and generic legend):
- Aaron Gleeman:
When will Boston sports ever catch a break.— Aaron Gleeman (@AaronGleeman) November 19, 2013
- Dusty asked how Boston's MLS team was doing. They won the US Open Cup in 2007 and the North American SuperLiga in 2008.
- This is Dusty's find on starting quarterbacks since 1999. We successfully named all 16 of the Vikings QBs!
- Sage Rosenfels' twitter is awesome.
- This is the "Historic Suck of the Jacksonville Jaguars," which has a hilarious graph at the end.
As always, find us on iTunes and Stitcher by searching for us in those applications, or subscribe to our RSS feed. If BlogTalkRadio is not your thing, that's too bad because we'll move completely to BTR soon.