Oh wait, there should be none. Ok, we're good.
Ah yes, good ol' Mall of America Field AT The Hubert H. Humphery Metrodome. That's not a lengthy title at all! Opened in 1982 and has been home to the Minnesota Vikings ever since. Built on the cheap side, and obviously not built to last, it will be replaced by this beauty in 2016:
1. All the choking and un-clutchness(mostly Gary Anderson).
2. I can't see a thing on those 24" scoreboards!
3. Those blue nose-bleed seats.
4. It has an inflated "roof" that collapses regularly every 5 years.
5. Those bathroom and refreshment lines at any time of the game.
6. It was built on the cheap side, and you can tell.
7. Only 1 entrance onto the field from the locker rooms.
8. Everyone has always destroyed us in it (A little sarcasm).
9. Everyone else saying it sucks (we already know!).
10. Those stupid red pillars on the outside.
11. It's from the 80's
12. Those blue seats, again!
Yes, there are a few good things about it (tailgating, the noise, and getting sucked out of it). But in this case, the negatives outweigh the positives.
Do you want to complain about the Metrodome even more? Do you have a favorite Metrodome memory that you would like to share? Then feel free to in the comment section below!