We recorded almost immediately after the game in order to give you our immediate reactions, and hopefully in reviewing a game without film didn't deaden our accuracy. We discuss the game of course, but we also look forward and take questions from followers.
- Not a lot of episode notes to add here, although we bring a few things up that we can reference for you to clear things up.
- We mentioned improved 3rd down conversion rates. After looking it up, it looks like Washington was 2 for 8 on third down in the second half, which would mean they were 7 for 8 in the first half.
- The first is the tweet/picture of an open Jordan Reed on 4th down as Robert Griffin III overthrew Santana Moss on a fade:
- Greg Jennings was angry:
- But he doesn't want you to take it the wrong way:
Please don't mistake my passion for anything other than a sincere desire to win. We all work really hard everyday and we just want to win.— Greg Jennings (@GregJennings) November 8, 2013
- The end of the game was a heart attack, as a win probability chart could tell you (it also provides some degree of context for the timeouts):
As always, find us on iTunes and Stitcher by searching for us in those applications, or subscribe to our RSS feed. We also have one available through SoundCloud, if BlogTalkRadio is not your thing, you can use the SoundCloud feed.