23. Keenan Allen, WR, California (Probably should try to trade back, but I think finding a trading partner will be difficult in this spot that still allows us to get one of the top WR talents )
25. (41)Larry Warford, G, Kentucky (I would look to trade back into the second round and pick up an additional 3rd round pick. I think the Bills would be an ideal trade partner looking to get back into the first to get a QB. So trade 25 for 41 and 71)
52. Kevin Minter, ILB, LSU
71. Johnathan Jenkins, DT, Georgia
83.Robert Alford, CB, Southeast Louisiana
99. Bacarri Rambo, S, Georgia
117.Brandon Williams, DT, Missouri Southern
148. Kenny Stills, WR, Oklahoma.
179.Tyrann Mathieu, CB/S, LSU *If he is still around in the 6th you have to take him. He is worth the risk. We won't, but we should.
197. Quanterus Smith, DE, Western Kentucky
198. Brandon Kaufman, WR, Eastern Washington
213. Brad Wing, P, LSU
Personally I prefer the WR's Patterson, Hunter and Hopkins over Allen, but Allen is the type of receiver Ponder needs. He needs a strong receiver that fights for the ball. I think Patterson and Hunter would not be efficient enough or aggressive enough in attacking the ball when its off the mark like a lot of Ponders passes. I think Da'Rick Rogers would also be a nice fit for Ponder.