Normally, Fearless Leader provides interesting links for us to bounce off of and give you a day's worth of reading material to go through.
That sounds like a great idea, although I don't have the slightest clue where to start.
- There's a lively thread going on about the Greg Jennings signing, and us kids are still arguing over whether or not Greg Jennings is better to have than Percy Harvin. Sometimes we remember the package includes a first, a future third and a seventh, and sometimes we do not. C'est La Vie.
- Charlie Johnson restructured his contract to give the Vikings more cap space.
- There are some rumors surrounding a new Vikings uniform, as reported by Kevin Seifert.
- A KFAN caller is blaming sportscasters for the Percy Harvin trade.
- Our FA Tracker is still going on strong.
- The numbers guys at E$PN In$ider have made the argument that Jennings should help improve the running game, too.
- Patrick Reusse at 1500 ESPN believes the Vikings have lost greatness in Harvin and Winfield and will not be able to replace them.
On Friday, Gates had a song about Friday. So I have a song about Sunday:
It's a lazy Sunday, and hopefully you won't find yourself in the middle of an Irish massacre. he rules are the same as they've always been. . .no politics, no religion, and keep the language toned down. Once again, we'll keep you apprised of any new happenings within our lovely sports organization of choice.