Just imagine the draft of all drafts. I am putting together one of the best possible scenarios for the Vikings during the draft. These scenarios are realistic, but wishful thinking. It can happen, but likely won't. I just wanted to put together a wishful mock for Vikings fans to asses one of the BEST POSSIBLE draft realistically though.
1. Star Lotelelei DT, Utah
1. Alec Ogletree ILB, Georgia
2. DeAndre Hopkins WR, Clemson
3. Jamar Taylor CB, Boise State
4. Blidi Wreh-Wilson CB, Connecticut
4. Stedman Bailey WR, West Virginia
5. Alvin Bailey OG, Arkansas
6. Jelani Jenkins OLB, Florida
7. Landry Jones QB, Oklahoma
7. Ryan Allen P, Louisiana Tech.
7. Kenjon Barner RB, Oregon
. . . . This is very wishful thinking and I'd be very very excited if the draft played out like this. What are your thoughts and what is your PERFECT draft?