In a recent Bleacher Report our very own Arif Hasan posed the question, Did the Minnestota Vikings make a mistake hiring Bill Musgrave? As always his arguments are compelling and his analysis is very insightful.
To summarize the points made:
- Musgrave is very creative.
- He is very good at self-scouting and changing up his tendencies game to game.
- He is not nearly as good at the "in-game" understanding and play calling.
- The jury is still out on his ability to "develop" quarterbacks.
- He has always been a very conservative play caller.
What is your opinion citizen, Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down on the OC?
If you missed the article it here is he link: