There is Bleacher Report bad (but Arif Hasan is a bo$$). And then their is completely biased NFL "expert" bad. You've seen them before on NFL Network, the ENTIRE INTERNET, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3... ESPN8 (The Ocho! Please rec this FanPost if you understood that reference). Anyway, here is my list of the worst when it comes to NFL analysts (in no particular order).
2. Donovan McNabb- Former bad QB who still hates the Vikings because CHRISTIAN PONDER beat HIM out for the starting QB job.
3. Tim Hasselbeck- Loves fantasy football WAY too much and looks at a players fantasy points to determine if they are good. BTW he used to be a crummy QB, just like his brother Matt.
4. NFL Network crew (including McDummy)- Do I have to say anymore?!?!
5. B/R bloggers outside of Arif Hasan- Yep. You know its true.
6. Trent Dilfer- Shouldn't he be ashamed of himself? I mean come on, why is this guy even on T.V? I guess he must be very proud of HIS (the Ravens D) SB win.
Got anyone else you want to lash out on? Please feel free to do so in the comments below!