Today is game day folks! Not only that, this game will be the closest to a real game that we have seen since January! Anyways, I wanted to get some things going before gametime, and with that said, I bring you the Over/Under thread for tonight's game. I will number each Over/Under Statement, and all you have to do is leave a comment below giving your response, and an explanation. Check back after the game to see how accurate your predictions were!
1. Over/Under| 1, 10 yard rushing gain by Adrian Peterson.
2. Over/Under| 40 yards catching for Greg Jennings
3. Over/Under| 10 completions for Christian Ponder.
4. Over/Under| 150 All Purpose yards for Cordarrelle Patterson
5. Over/Under| 3 Vikings Defensive Sacks this game
6. Over/Under| 2 total Christian Ponder touchdowns
7. Over/Under| 1 Vikings Defensive INT
8. Over/Under| Blair Walsh Putting up more points than the First Team Offense
9. Over/Under| 7 Desmond Bishop tackles
10. Over/Under| 2 Locke punts downed inside the 10 yard line