A two-hour podcast! Save it and listen on your way to work, or just listen at work (which seems to happen a lot). If you want to skip the end of year awards and go to the Super Bowl preview, head on over to timestamp 48:30.
Download link here.
- J.J. Watt is really, really good. Like, quite good. As in, worth $20 Million a year good.
- Seattle really does have one of the best pass defenses of all time, after adjusting for era.
- That article above lists distance from average for that league year as the ranking (which produces a good mix of eras). By the same measure, Denver's z-score is 2.89, which would land in the top five as well.
- Seattle not only leads the league in yards in the air per attempt allowed, but YAC allowed -
- But the Broncos defense is underrated, especially as of late.
- Also, look at how many pictures of the Red Hot Chili Peppers feature at least one shirtless member when you Google their name.
As always, find us on iTunes and Stitcher by searching for us in those applications, or subscribe to our RSS feed. If BlogTalkRadio is not your thing, that's too bad because we've moved completely to BTR.