Talk about your phoenix rising from the ashes ....
Where the Vikings were:
* For the most part, an aging squad, all but carried on the legs of its superstar running back,
* A revolving door of journeymen or over the hill vets at QB,
* A Defense that consistently blew leads and was last in the league in almost every category
* One HC who couldn't get along with anybody (Klink) and one who tried too hard to get along with everybody
* A joke of a stadium with a collapsed roof
Where the Vikings are:
* 7 first round draft picks in the last three years
* Finally, a guy who looks like he may be our QBOTF (with WEAPONS around him to boot!)
* A totally revamped Defense with one of the nastiest looking D-lines in the NFL
* A New Head Coach, and coordinators who look like they have a plan and know what they are doing
* A shiny brand new stadium under construction (I still say they gotta name it VALHALLA STADIUM)
... and now .... hosting SB 52 in 2018.
Sound the horns! Let Loose the longships!
My, my, my, how quickly things can change.