Picks 1 through 12 are in the books.
- Indianapolis Colts - Andrew Luck, QB Stanford
- Washington Redskins - Robert Griffin III, QB Baylor
- Minnesota Vikings - Matt Kalil, OT USC
- Cleveland Browns - Trent Richardson, RB Alabama
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Morris Claiborne, CB LSU
- St. Louis Rams - Justin Blackmon, WR Oklahoma State
- Jacksonville Jaguars - Michael Floyd, WR Notre Dame
- Miami Dolphins - Ryan Tannehill, QB Texas A&M
- Carolina Panthers - Quinton Coples, DE, North Carolina
- Buffalo Bills - Riley Reiff, OT, Iowa
- Kansas City Chiefs - David DeCastro OG Stanford
- Seattle Seahawks - Luke Kuechly LB Boston College
I think the Floyd and Coples picks are surprises as I have stated before.
Now let's look at the Cardinals.
walterfootball.com lists their needs as ...
2 OTs - They signed Levi Brown. Is it too early for Jonathan Martin?
WR - Is this too early for Kendall Wright or Stephen Hill?
ILB - Kuechly is gone so this is probably too early for Hightower (or is it?)
DE depth - Coples is gone but Ingram and Upshaw are available
Rush LB - Ingram and Upshaw are available
Right G - Is is too early for Cordy Glenn or can guards be found later?
I think Jonathan Martin would be an excellent pick here. They need to protect those QBs and really do not have much besides Brown.
I think it is too early for a WR since the Cardinals do not have a 2nd round pick.
They could go Fletcher Cox here to back up Darnell Dockett and Calais Campbell but that would be overkill and a waste.
It probably will come down to Ingram vs Upshaw.
Melvin Ingram 2012 NFL Draft Profile (via sbnnfl)
NFL Draft Preview: Courtney Upshaw (via FoxSports)
NFL Draft Preview: Jonathan Martin (via FoxSports)