We've got a two-parter today. We have both the Bears review and a preview of the Ravens as well as a mailbag, number of the week and wildly irresponsible prognostications.
That was part one! Here's part two.
- Here's a Pro-Football-Reference post on NFC team name history.
- That comes from this AFC post on team name history, which is also interesting.
- Here's some Arizona Cardinals history you can actually trust
"In 1901, the team gained longstanding identification when O'Brien, finding a bargain, bought used jerseys from the nearby University of Chicago. The jerseys were faded maroon in color, prompting O'Brien to declare, "That's not maroon, it's Cardinal red!" The club's permanent nickname had been born!"
- Arian Peterson would be ok playing in Dallas (or Houston) should the need arise.
- Here's at least one study looking at injury likelihood vs. injury history
- We'll pretend Drew Magary listens to the show!
As always, find us on iTunes and Stitcher by searching for us in those applications, or subscribe to our RSS feed. If BlogTalkRadio is not your thing, that's too bad because we've moved completely to BTR.
Once again, contact me at arifmhasan (at) gmail dot com or the podcast at NorseCodePodcast (at) gmail dot com. Follow us on twitter at @NorseCodeDN or just me at @ArifHasanDN.