Dusty and I hadn't finished our discussion on training camp when we recorded it last Tuesday and published on Thursday. So, we recorded the overrun as well and completed the episode with a discussion of injuries and which players to keep an eye on during training camp.
Mind you, I recorded this before training camp started, so naturally my answers would change a little bit.
- Football Outsiders and their discussion of Adjusted Games Lost
- Ryan Riddle's article on training camp injuries
- His follow-up article on the importance of training camp as it relates to production
- One of many articles where Greg Cosell talks up Sharrif Floyd
- Matt Bowen on what makes a good nickel cornerback
We have an RSS feed, and are searchable on iTunes and Stitcher. Simply search for "Norse Code" and you'll find it!
Next episode scheduled to come out on Thursday.