I posted a lot of pictures on Twitter and Instagram during my time at Training Camp, but I also snapped a handful of them with my personal camera. Enjoy!
PHOTOS: Minnesota Vikings Training Camp
Some pictures of Minnesota Vikings Training Camp taken by Daily Norseman writer Eric J. Thompson during his time in Mankato.
- Vikings quarterbacks McLeod Bethel-Thompson, Christian Ponder, and James Vandenberg talk to their coaches during morning walk-thru.
- Blair Walsh (#3), Cullen Loeffler, and Jeff Locke (#12) get some kicking work in before afternoon practice.
- Vikings defensive tackles working on technique.
- Letroy Guion hits the pads as fellow defensive teammates look on.
- The Vikings offense takes a snap during afternoon practice.
- Jerome Felton does an agility drill with soccer balls while Zach Line waits for his turn.
- Adrian Peterson hitting the pads hard.
- Adrian Peterson running through a drill while his fellow running backs wait in line.
- The crowd on Sunday afternoon's practice in Mankato.
- Cordarrelle Patterson and Stephen Burton sign autographs after practice.
- Bradley Randle and Adrian Peterson after Sunday afternoon practice.
- Adrian Peterson hides out behind a tree and signs autographs for fans.
- Matt Cassel (#16), James Vandenberg (#6), and McLeod Bethel-Thompson (#4) getting ready for walk-thru.
- Vikings special teams unit during morning walk-thru.
- Sharrif Floyd working on technique.
- Adrian Peterson joins the Vikings quarterbacks for a conversation before morning walk-thru.
- Adrian Peterson and the Vikings quarterbacks deep in discussion.
- The Vikings offense gathering for instruction in walk-thru.
- A lighter audience on Monday morning for Vikings walk-thru.
- The Vikings offense warming up on one side of the field before practice.
- The Vikings defense warming up on another side of the field before practice.