The next episode of Norse Code is out! Here, I talk to James Pogatshnik who is filling in for Dusty O'Connell.
We talk about what I've seen at training camp and a little bit about what to watch for the Houston preseason game come Friday.
Tell us what you think and be sure to subscribe!
As per usual, there are a number of episode notes to add:
- The Vikings distributed the ball well in Percy Harvin's absence
- The Vikings may increase their downfield passing, per Tom Pelissero at USA Today
- Pattern reading is becoming all the rage, as described by Tomahawk Nation
- The Cover-3 is a base Seahawks defense, as Field Gulls is willing to dissect
- HGH testing is still far off, according to Zak DeOssie, who spoke to the New York Daily News
- My preseason preview of the Houston preseason game, which doesn't have things you don't already know but does attempt to summarize the things we'll look for
As always find us on iTunes and Stitcher by searching for us in those applications, or subscribe to our RSS feed. We also have one available through SoundCloud, if BlogTalkRadio is not your thing, you can use the SoundCloud feed.
Thanks for listening!