Because of massive scheduling errors on my part, we're late on a Lions podcast that happens to include wild, drug-fueled ebola towel orgies. Please listen in for more.
*****Download Link Here*****
- The Adrian Peterson story the Strib published is lame.
- Also Adrian Peterson and pot things
- We talked about the Detroit Lions offensive line. Great piece by Pride of Detroit on the matter.
- We also talked about Matt Stafford and his talent level. Grantland broke it down.
- Teddy is a good quarterback and better at the things than the other quarterbacks.
- The number of the week was 1300, which is how many HGH tests may be conducted this year.
- Wikipedia has something on the Vikings-Lions rivalry, as does Chris.
- Darren Page said some things about the upcoming game as well. They are well-informed things and well worth reading.
We've switched RSS feeds, which meant a temporary RSS outage for iTunes. It should be resolved, but you will need to resubscribe. This is the link to that iTunes feed. If not, check out norsecodepodcast.com (also donate there)!