Hi gang! We can finally do consecutive weeks again, and this time we do it with your Christmas lists already figured out. Also, we talk football.
*****Download Link Here*****
- Everson Griffen seems appropriately paid. Here I chronicled a Twitter fight because I hold on to things too long.
- Here's a Game Review, player by player.
- I think Xavier Rhodes is really, really good.
- So does Darren Page
- Darren also has a good breakdown of how the offense changed to adjust for the lack of offensive linemen
- Pro Football Focus broke down the Dolphins-Jets game
Vikings Christmas Gifts:
- A Vikings Shoe Collectible
- A Bud Light Can
- A "Tobacco" Grinder
- A Genuine Signed Mike Tice Photo
- A 36-Shot Shot Glass Display, With Improperly Colored Vikings Logo
- A Giant PEZ Dispenser
- An Authentic Matt Cassel Framed Photo, With Real Game Ball Scraps Inside
- Vikings Footie Pajamas
- Some Subtly Inscribed Children's Pull-Up Cowboy Boots
- An "Anthony Barr" Lego Man
- A Vikings Teddy for Teddy Set (Vikings-themed Lingerie)
- A Minnesota Vikings Collectible Christmas Village Collection
Oh, and Teddy's Hard Count was hilarious:
We've switched RSS feeds, which meant a temporary RSS outage for iTunes. It should be resolved, but you will need to resubscribe. This is the link to that iTunes feed. If not, check out norsecodepodcast.com (also donate there)!