Our 2014 Daily Norseman Live Community Mock Draft continues with the 3rd and final round. We completed the first and second rounds already which you can find right here and here. Here are the results of the 2nd round:
|1 (33). Houston Texans||Bradley Roby|
|2 (34). Washington Redskins||Cyrus Kouandijo|
|3 (35). Cleveland Browns||Morgan Moses|
|4 (36). Oakland Raiders||Kelvin Benjamin|
|5 (37). Atlanta Falcons||Antonio Richardson|
|6 (38). Tampa Bay Buccaneers||Timmy Jernigan|
|7 (39). Jacksonville Jaguars||Jimmie Ward|
|8 (40). Minnesota Vikings||Kyle Van Noy|
|9 (41). Buffalo Bills||JuWuan James|
|10 (42). Tennessee Titans||Bishop Sankey|
|11 (43). Green Bay Packers (from New York Giants)||Austin Seferian-Jenkins|
|12 (44). St. Louis Rams||Deone Bucannon|
|13 (45). Detroit Lions||Lamarcus Joyner|
|14 (46). Oakland Raiders (from Pittsburgh Steelers)||Dominique Easley|
|15 (47). Dallas Cowboys||Trent Murphy|
|16 (48). Baltimore Ravens||Stephen Tuitt|
|17 (49). New York Jets||Cody Latimer|
|18 (50). Patriots (from Tennessee Titans (from Miami Dolphins))||Jace Amaro|
|19 (51). Chicago Bears||Stanley Jean-Baptiste|
|20 (52). Arizona Cardinals||Tom Savage|
|21 (53). New York Giants (from Green Bay Packers)||Davante Adams|
|22 (54). Philadelphia Eagles||Scott Crichton|
|23 (55). Cincinnati Bengals||Pierre Desir|
|24 (56). San Francisco 49ers (from Kansas City Chiefs)||Demarcus Lawerence|
|25 (57). San Diego Chargers||Marcus Roberson|
|26 (58). New Orleans Saints||Jeremiah Attaochu|
|27 (59). Indianapolis Colts||Chris Borland|
|28 (60). Carolina Panthers||Jordan Matthews|
|29 (61). San Francisco 49ers||Carlos Hyde|
|30 (62). Titans (from New England Patriots)||Keith McGill|
|31 (63). Denver Broncos||Tre Mason|
|32 (64). Seattle Seahawks||Gabe Jackson|
Below is the pick order with team assignments for the 3rd Round, including compensatory picks:
|1 (65). Houston Texans|
|2 (66). Washington Redskins|
|3 (67). Oakland Raiders|
|4 (68). Atlanta Falcons|
|5 (69). Tampa Bay Buccaneers|
|6 (70). Jacksonville Jaguars|
|7 (71). Cleveland Browns|
|8 (72). Minnesota Vikings|
|9 (73). Houston Texans (Buffalo Bills)|
|10 (74). New York Giants|
|11 (75). St. Louis Rams|
|12 (76). Detroit Lions|
|13 (77). San Francisco 49ers (from Tennessee Titans)|
|14 (78). Dallas Cowboys|
|15 (79). New York Giants (from Baltimore Ravens)|
|16 (80). New York Jets|
|17 (81). Miami Dolphins|
|18 (82). Chicago Bears|
|19 (83). New York Giants (from Cleveland Browns (from Pittsburgh Steelers))|
|20 (84). Arizona Cardinals|
|21 (85). New York Giants (from Green Bay Packers)|
|22 (86). Philadelphia Eagles|
|23 (87). Kansas City Chiefs|
|24 (88). Cincinnati Bengals|
|25 (89). San Diego Chargers|
|26 (90). Indianapolis Colts|
|27 (91). New Orleans Saints|
|28 (92). Carolina Panthers|
|29 (93). Titans (from New England Patriots)|
|30 (94). San Francisco 49ers|
|31 (95). (Cincinatti Bengals (from Denver Broncos)|
|32 (96). Minnesota Vikings (from Seattle Seahawks)|
|33 (97). Pittsburgh Steelers (compensatory selection)|
|34 (98). Green Bay Packers (compensatory selection)|
|35 (99). Baltimore Ravens (compensatory selection)|
|36 (100). San Francisco 49ers (compensatory selection)|
Once again, here are the rules for tonight's mock draft:
Live Mock Draft Rules
1. Each team will be controlled by one registered member of the Daily Norseman. There will be a second member assigned as a "backup" owner in case the original owner doesn't show or has to leave early. DN Members may sign up for a maximum of two teams, but can only signup to be the primary owner of one team. For example, you can sign up to control the Texans, and then signup as a backup to Patriots. But you can't sign up to be the primary controller of both the Texans and Patriots. It may turn out that one person controls two teams during the Live Mock if a backup owner who is also controlling a team has to be tapped to run a second team.
2. Users should "check-in" Tuesday night by simply replying to the new Draft Thread that will go up so I know you are present and that we can begin. If a primary team owner does not check-in, then I will give the backup owner a chance to check-in. Please be checked-in and ready to roll by 7:25pm so that we make backup appointments and start promptly at 7:30pm. If any team is unclaimed after the check-in process by 7:30pm I will assume control of said team.
3. Each team owner will submit their pick by posting a comment reply to the Draft Round Thread. Simply make a comment reply to your team's "on the clock" announcement from the commissioner (me). DO NOT EDIT YOUR COMMENT REPLY. Whatever selection first pops up on the screen, is the selection I will take. So make sure your selection is correct before your hit the "Post" button. I will respond with a confirmation comment verifying the selection you make, and that will finalize the selection.
4. Each team owner will have 90 seconds to make a selection. If a comment reply is not made within 90 seconds of the "on the clock" notification, the commissioner (me) will submit a pick in their place. We want the process to move quickly, so please don't delay and pay attention to the draft order.
5. No one person will control the Vikings. When the Vikings are on the clock they will have an extended period of time on the clock. Users can discuss and petition certain picks depending on how the mock draft plays out. After about 5 minutes of discussion, I will make a pick for the Vikings that most closely resemble what I perceive to be the consensus from the discussion. I recommend posting who you want the Vikings to take as well as justification for your choice. I will count how many votes each particular player has, and weigh the most compelling arguments.
6. This Live Mock Draft will only last through 3 rounds. Based on how long the 7-round mock took last year "aint nobody got time for that." If you cannot be available for 2-3 hours and see the Live Mock to the end of 3 rounds, then please don't participate.
7. Yes, trades will be allowed! However, remember that you still only have 90 seconds on the clock. So if you are considering a trade it must be completed AND your selection made before the 90-second deadline. You can simply announce any trade that you have agreed on in the comments section. Both teams should respond verifying the validity of the trade in question. If any trade is too far out of bounds with the Jimmy Johnson trade chart, it will be vetoed. Limit trades to draft picks only (do not include any player(s) for pick(s) trades, I'll just veto those).
8. I will be a tyrant commissioner, hell-bent on keeping this thing running on time. So do not be upset if I make a pick for you if you delay. Keep that in mind when considering trades and the like. I will do my best to stay on top of all the comments and to keep things running smoothly, but if last year was any indication it will not be easy, especially if the SB Nation or Vox Media servers get tied up. My fingers are crossed for a smooth process.
9. Any team owner that purposefully tanks their pick will be immediately removed from the mock draft and the pick will be re-selected by me, and the team will be taken over by me.
Thank you to everyone who participated. Later tonight, I'll post a summary of the three rounds as well as my own analysis of the mock draft.