- Felix Jones wants to return to the NFL, feels ready.
- Crane news.
- Yea, Josh Gordon fell asleep in a Taco Bell parking lot because he was high.
- There's a bunch of Lebron news. I'm not linking it, you know where to find it.
- The Donald Sterling coverage has been stellar and I bet many of you have been missing out.
- Claire McCaskill and Mark Emmert had some amazing moments, too. She's probably right.
- In 2008, there was a "Worst QBs of all Time" list released by PFR, in the context of "who did the most damage to their teams"
- The Vikings are very good at running the ball. Seriously!
We're insanely close to hitting the fundraising goal. Do you want to be on the podcast! Donate to the training camp fund!
There are far too many youtube videos to share related to this. First, we're going to Miami, Vikings-style.
Also, Dusty's Master shake comparison is not without merit:
Again, we're proud to be brought to you by Audible, and you can support the show by heading over to www.audibletrial.com/dailynorseman and starting your free trial. There's no better audiobook service than Audible.
We've also partnered with FanDuel, your world leader in one-day fantasy sports leagues. If you think you've got what it takes to outwit the average fantasy fan but you don't have the time or inclination to play an entire season of fantasy baseball just to prove what you already know, this is your chance to make some real money week-to-week during the season. Draft a new team every day and put your money where your mouth is with Fanduel.com.
If you want to match your initial deposit, be sure to click in the top-right corner and enter in the code "Norseman" so that up to $200 of that deposit will be doubled!
As always, find us on iTunes and Stitcher by searching for us in those applications, or subscribe to our RSS feed.
Once again, contact me at arifmhasan (at) gmail dot com or the podcast at NorseCodePodcast (at) gmail dot com. Follow us on twitter at @NorseCodeDN or just me at @ArifHasanNFL.