And on the fifth day, they rested.
After a fast and furious four days in Mankato to open the 2014 Minnesota Vikings Training Camp, the team will take a day off today. But here at Daily Norseman, we never take a day off from our Open Thread! (Well, weekdays at least.)
Since the last time we brought you the open thread:
- Chris talked Vikings on 1300 AM in Austin, Texas.
- Di and Ted continued their amazing work live from Mankato with exclusive interviews of Vikings players. Di snagged an interview of Brian Robison while Ted talked to David Yankey.
- You know that real football is getting close when Ted breaks out the Stock Market Report! The latest SMR breaks down Ted's thoughts from his time in Mankato.
- Chris gave another perspective on how the Vikings' 53-man roster might break down when all is said and done.
- Brent Labathe at Vikings Territory has an interesting profile of undrafted rookie AC Leonard, a tight end hoping to make the squad.
- Mark Craig of the Strib explains how Adrian Peterson likes Norv Turner's new less predictable offense.
- Chris Tomasson of the Pioneer Press says that even though Kyle Rudolph has a big new contract, life won't change much for the Vikings tight end.