We've been sorely neglectful here at Norse Code of featuring the Norseman that make Norse Code, Norse Code so today we're bringing you Ted Glover in our first podcast of the regular season. We're also rolling out our new server in order to better avoid the iTunes issues some of you have experienced. You can either listen to our BTR feed below:
Or, you can now listen to our LibSyn link here, which will be where our iTunes RSS feed points.
- A reminder about the translatability of preseason win/loss records
- There are some links about the Jerry Jones story, specifically that history is on his side and that the NFL doesn't seem particularly inclined to pursue tampering charges.
- Here's that Golden Tate article that leads with how much he embodies the Lions.
- At Vikings Journal, I published my thoughts on the thin safety position and my relative dissatisfaction.
- Also at Vikings Journal, I broke down MarQueis Gray and what he may do for the Vikings.
- I talked roster cutdowns with Tom Moore at VikeFans.com
- Brent and Adam at Vikings Territory talked coaching and Adam's vision for the site.
- Adam also talked to members of the Rams blogosphere to get their pulse on the game
- Speaking of other internet pubs looking at the game, here's a very good breakdown of the game by Darren Page over at the Bleacher Report.
- I also talked about the Chris Greenwood addition to the practice squad.
Remember, we're switching RSS feeds, which means a temporary RSS outage for iTunes. For your uninterrupted podcast needs, check out norsecodepodcast.com, and donate there!
Otherwise, we're proud to be brought to you by Audible, and you can support the show by heading over to www.audibletrial.com/dailynorseman and starting your free trial. There's no better audiobook service than Audible.
We've also partnered with FanDuel, your world leader in one-day fantasy sports leagues. If you think you've got what it takes to outwit the average fantasy fan but you don't have the time or inclination to play an entire season of fantasy baseball just to prove what you already know, this is your chance to make some real money week-to-week during the season. Draft a new team every day and put your money where your mouth is with Fanduel.com.
If you want to match your initial deposit, be sure to click in the top-right corner and enter in the code "Norseman" so that up to $200 of that deposit will be doubled!
As always, find us on iTunes and Stitcher by searching for us in those applications, or subscribe to our RSS feed.