Football is still technically on! With that spirit in mind, we review the playoff games that had been played and the ones yet to be played, with what are sure to be hilariously wrong assertions and predictions.
*****Download Link Here*****
- We talked about Vontae Davis, who has been very good.
- For some reason, we also mentioned Chris Christie and his role in Dallas' wins.
- A surprisingly good take on Pro Football Talk (not by Mike Florio) on referees and the issue the NFL has with officiating.
- Dalton in primetime games:
Those wondering if the Bengals have a chance to beat the Broncos on Monday Night Football- Prime Time Dalton, baby! pic.twitter.com/Gm9s2nwLVj— Rich Hill (@PP_Rich_Hill) December 16, 2014
- Chris Harris is very good. He was the second runner-up in the DPOY award by Pro Football Focus.
Link roundup is not too different from last episode, so copy-paste plus news on Duron Carter.
In other podcast news, Vikings Territory is getting its own podcast (we're stealing the Andy Carlson Show)! Listen to that one because it is good and fun.
I went over reserve contract signings Chigbo Anunoby and Leon Mackey relatively in-depth. I also looked atDeMarcus Van Dyke. I encourage you to read them if you're into deep cuts. I did a mailbag, too. I talked Adrian, receivers and running backs in the draft.
Adam had a take on Jabari Price's arrest. He also thinks the Adrian Peterson story will be the biggest story of the early offseason. Brent has his end of year awards started. Lindsey asked if Chad Greenway is going to continuebeing a Viking.
Darren Page went over "key re-signings" for the Vikings as well.
Speaking of Greenway, did you know he's an avid cyclist?
We've switched RSS feeds, which meant a temporary RSS outage for iTunes. It should be resolved, but you will need to resubscribe. This is the link to that iTunes feed. If not, check out norsecodepodcast.com (also donate there)!