If you want to skip the DFS advice, we go into the mailbag at 1:00:32 (it's not a long segment; it starts at about 00:45:00). We talk almost entirely beforehand about the Kansas City Chiefs matchup.
*****Download Link Here*****
- An Andy Reid clock management story from a week ago, two weeks ago, three weeks ago, four weeks ago and five weeks ago (but the last one is positive!)
- Here's the Xavier Rhodes boxing gloves story
- NFL.com thinks that Adrian Peterson is more important to his offense than Jamaal Charles is to his.
- If you wanted a breakdown of the Broncos' pressures against Teddy to steel yourself for the Chiefs game, NFL Breakdowns has a great piece.
- Dontari Poe played a season-high 82% of snaps against the Bears, but his high ankle sprain and relatively low snap count this season may be a big part of the problem, as he is key to the defense.
This is the link to that iTunes feed. If you can't for whatever reason subscribe via iTunes, subscribe to via our RSS feed, which should support the RSS reader or podcast organizer of your choice . If subscription isn't your scene, head over to norsecodepodcast.com (also donate there)!
But we also have a Patreon and that should make it even easier to support the best podcast for your Minnesota Vikings. Check it out here.