As per usual, we have DFS tips near the end of the show right before the mailbag. At the beginning is a bit of pop culture stuff that we just kind of riffed on but probably won't continue to be a thing. We aren't Bill Simmons, after all.
*****Download Link Here*****
- Here's Goessling's story on how Jeff Locke will appropriate culture Blair Walsh into society by having him watch Star Wars.
- This blog post delves deeply into the order you can watch the movies in, assuming you wanted to watch the prequels. Machete order above all else.
- This is Chris Conley's Star Wars film.
- There's a really good Deadspin piece on how to handle it if the new Star Wars film sucks. The piece is cooler than it sounds.
- You can buy a Vikings Donut Club shirt if you're really into ruining the exclusivity of cool, exclusive clubs.
- An excellent piece, titled Calvinball, appears at our SB Nation sister site on how the Lions were able to unlock and use Calvin Johnson against the Chicago Bears.
- James Light does a phenomenal job breaking down the Lions. Here's his piece on how they operate play action out of 12 and 21 personnel sets, and a piece on their coverage, including Lions' Cover 0 Bluff.
- Here's a great bit from Chase Stuart on the usefulness of "Quarterback Wins" as a predictor of future performance.
- Oh, and the Lions are pre-complaining about Xavier Rhodes.
This is the link to that iTunes feed. If you can't for whatever reason subscribe via iTunes, subscribe to via our RSS feed, which should support the RSS reader or podcast organizer of your choice . If subscription isn't your scene, head over to norsecodepodcast.com (also donate there)!
But we also have a Patreon and that should make it even easier to support the best podcast for your Minnesota Vikings. Check it out here.