The first half covers the Bears game, but if you want to skip to the DFS (or skip the DFS), it starts at 33:17.
*****Download Link Here*****
- Here's the Daily Norseman run down of the defensive rookie of the month, Eric Kendricks
- What's going on with Teddy's DVOA? If you had listened to previous Norse Code episodes, you would know.
- We didn't cover this on the show, but holy shit Jeremiah Ratliff threatened to kill everyone at the Bears' facility and also their children.
- DFS Report is a pretty good resource for things. Here are the ownership percentages from Thursday's Fanduel games.
- Dusty recommended that you read about the importance of ownership here. If I could find that Rotogrinders article I mentioned in the podcast, I would link it here.
This is the link to that iTunes feed. If you can't for whatever reason subscribe via iTunes, subscribe to via our RSS feed, which should support the RSS reader or podcast organizer of your choice . If subscription isn't your scene, head over to norsecodepodcast.com (also donate there)!
But we also have a Patreon and that should make it even easier to support the best podcast for your Minnesota Vikings. Check it out here.