For those of you who hate DFS talk, the first show of the week once again contains zero talk about that evil endeavor! Big mailbag at the end and a fairly comprehensive breakdown of everyone's performance.
*****Download Link Here*****
- Here's the paper that discusses how we're more likely to see events that happen in slow-motion as intentional actions. It's something you have to pay for, so there's a good review of it in Slate. Here's the presentation poster for the study.
- This is the piece on Adam Zimmer we mentioned in the podcast from Scout.com where he praises Gregg Williams. It's a paywall site too, but I can't really help you too much with that one.
- Minnesota remains the least-penalized team in the league, per NFLPenalties.com
- Ian Wharton's piece on why the Vikings are Super Bowl contenders is a good one.
- Here's the list of NFL games in which the winner of the coin toss chose not to receive (hat tip to @VikingsLifer)
- Everyone hates PFF until they agree with them. In this piece, they say the league and fans should take the Vikings seriously.
- Gregg Williams vs. Blair Walsh: The Fight of the Century!
- Smart Football wrote a great piece on packaged plays that I think everyone should read.
- Oh yea, here's that incredible piece about all the wrongs Letroy Guion committed.
This is the link to that iTunes feed. If you can't for whatever reason subscribe via iTunes, subscribe to via our RSS feed, which should support the RSS reader or podcast organizer of your choice . If subscription isn't your scene, head over to norsecodepodcast.com (also donate there)!
But we also have a Patreon and that should make it even easier to support the best podcast for your Minnesota Vikings. Check it out here.