Once again, we try to bring you the best analysis possible for your Minnesota Vikings, and this episode is chock full of it! We couldn't find out ways to cut down on time, so we hope you enjoy everything, including the lengthy mailbag. DFS talk starts around 55:00 and ends at 1:13:19
*****Download Link Here*****
- The Thursday Night game was unwatchable for the 8-12% of Americans who suffer from red/green colorblindness!
- Lot of news for the Vikings as far as roster moves go. This is the Josh Robinson/Chase Ford news.
- Sharrif Floyd thinks he will play!
- Linval is the DPOW! Great for a nose tackle.
- LaMarcus Joyner's fine is biggish, but not really because it's the minimum for his offense.
- NFL Breakdowns did great film analysis of Stefon Diggs.
- Remember, quarterback wins have little to no predictive value.
- Here's an interesting example where being down by six points is more likely to lead to winning than being down three points (which is not the same as saying "it's better" to be down six points, merely that coaches make suboptimal decisions).
- Homemade candy corn recipe from Serious Eats, something I only looked up because of Alton Brown's proselytizing over the stuff. Here's his recipe.
- Here's Dusty's link for the $25 to $2500 challenge. Here's a great piece on using the Kelly Criterion in DFS, and one here that expands on that original article.
This is the link to that iTunes feed. If you can't for whatever reason subscribe via iTunes, subscribe to via our RSS feed, which should support the RSS reader or podcast organizer of your choice . If subscription isn't your scene, head over to norsecodepodcast.com (also donate there)!
But we also have a Patreon and that should make it even easier to support the best podcast for your Minnesota Vikings. Check it out here.