100 episodes. That's a lot, and we really appreciate your listens, feedback and overall apparent enjoyment. A lot to break down, including a recap of the Oakland game, a lot of nostalgia over show's past and Teddy talk, per usual.
*****Download Link Here*****
- I actually wrote a thing I promised to write. Here's my breakdown of Teddy Bridgewater and why it's easy, not hard, to believe in him.
- Peterson and Patterson dominated the miles-per-hour calculations done by the RFID chips in players' pads, and emerged as the fastest players at running back and kick returner of the week.
- Mike Zimmer called Terence Newman a kid
- Brian Robison has a sensitivity to light
- The Raiders SB Nation site actually has a really good autopsy of the game.
- Catch up on your Star Wars fan theories and read up on Darth Darth Binks
- More Fish for Kunta
Again, thank you for listening to us for 100 or more episodes. If you still want Vikings Horns/Homemade Candy Corn, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your physical address and we'll get them to you.
To listen to more, this is the link to that iTunes feed. If you can't for whatever reason subscribe via iTunes, subscribe to via our RSS feed, which should support the RSS reader or podcast organizer of your choice . If subscription isn't your scene, head over to norsecodepodcast.com (also donate there)!
But we also have a Patreon and that should make it even easier to support the best podcast for your Minnesota Vikings. Check it out here.