We burst past the century mark with an episode with one of our favorite guests: Justis Mosqueda! We talk the about why the Packers will lose and how this is the beginning of the end of the once-storied franchise with Packers pessimist Mosqueda and also talk about player metrics, Vikings acquisition strategy and Teddy Bridgewater.
*****Download Link Here*****
- Again, here's my breakdown of Teddy Bridgewater on why he's a cool dude.
- Holy shit there's another podcast called Norse Code and it's about a team called the Vikings, but it's not the Minnesota Vikings.
- Check out Justis' website, Force Players
- The Vikings will feature a "showstopper ship" at the stadium, evidently.
- Eddie Lacy does not like football, nor does he know happiness. Seriously, it's screwed up.
- Play Packers Bingo this Sunday!
To listen to more, this is the link to that iTunes feed. If you can't for whatever reason subscribe via iTunes, subscribe to via our RSS feed, which should support the RSS reader or podcast organizer of your choice . If subscription isn't your scene, head over to norsecodepodcast.com (also donate there)!
But we also have a Patreon and that should make it even easier to support the best podcast for your Minnesota Vikings. Check it out here.