We're excited for the extended Thanksgiving weekend, and we've recorded two shows at once in anticipation of the holiday (and to give all of us a break).
*****Download Link Here******
- Linval Joseph's philosophy: I Do My Job, And Then Eat
- One of the videos floating around of Clemmings' ... indecision in the Packers game
- Lakers got throatslashed by a Warriors fan who hit more threes at halftime than they did in the first quarter
- Sports Science says Danny Amendola probably would not have scored, which I suppose softens the blow of the idiot whistle.
- James Jones opined on wearing a hoodie during games
- Tackling a player by the hoodie is not illegal
- Stedman Bailey was shot twice in the head and is in the hospital. His current condition is critical but stable, and it appears his injuries are not life-threatening.
- Check out Andrew Garda's twitter feed for an All-22 review of the Vikings-Packers game
To listen to more, this is the link to that iTunes feed. If you can't for whatever reason subscribe via iTunes, subscribe to via our RSS feed, which should support the RSS reader or podcast organizer of your choice . If subscription isn't your scene, head over to norsecodepodcast.com (also donate there)!
But we also have a Patreon and that should make it even easier to support the best podcast for your Minnesota Vikings. Check it out here.