As promised, we spend quite a bit of time recapping the game and how the team is faring now that a relatively easy slate in the schedule is completed and what it means for the future. We do cover some news around the league as well.
*****Download Link Here*****
- I tweeted about Teddy's first two drives but mostly about this sick stiff-arm
- Here's the Deadspin bit about the hockey player who saw the replay of his penalty and agreed with the call
- Teddy ranks 27th in ANYA but 16th in QBR, and he ranks 10th in PFF's QB grades. He ranks 26th in DVOA, but the team offense ranks 13th in points per drive (it's not the running game, which ranks 24th in DVOA, or special teams because those scores are excluded and the Vikings have one of the worst starting field positions after a kickoff in the NFL).
- Football Outsiders gives the Vikings a 21.2% chance of making the playoffs, but fivethirtyeight gives the Vikings a 53% chance. Numberfire gives the Vikings a 43.8% chance.
- Leinart took it to Coach Whiz
This is the link to that iTunes feed. If you can't for whatever reason subscribe via iTunes, subscribe to via our RSS feed, which should support the RSS reader or podcast organizer of your choice . If subscription isn't your scene, head over to norsecodepodcast.com (also donate there)!
But we also have a Patreon and that should make it even easier to support the best podcast for your Minnesota Vikings. Check it out here.
Once again, contact me at arifmhasan (at) gmail dot com or the podcast at NorseCodePodcast (at) gmail dot com. Follow us on twitter at @NorseCodeDN or just me at @ArifHasanNFL.