Should the Vikings earnestly attempt to win the NFC North crown? If so, do injuries doom the Packers or will it simply be their bad run of play?
*****Download Link Here*****
- Home field advantage typically awards a team a 58% chance of winning the game at home, and conversely 42% on the road—a difference of 16 percentage points. For the Vikings in the past (but perhaps not at TCF), HFA has been particularly stellar
- The Packers and the rumors swirling of PED use by critical players may taint their legacy
- On the other hand, it may not matter. It appears the PED debate is over
- If you want to learn more about John's question about slanting run stunts, check out the Coach Hoover blog
- Brian Billick is irresponsible
To listen to more, this is the link to that iTunes feed. If you can't for whatever reason subscribe via iTunes, subscribe to via our RSS feed, which should support the RSS reader or podcast organizer of your choice . If subscription isn't your scene, head over to norsecodepodcast.com (also donate there)!
But we also have a Patreon and that should make it even easier to support the best podcast for your Minnesota Vikings. Check it out here.