I'm lazy, so this is a podcast about combine stuff, which I've been talking about all week and so have some of you so here's stuff not related to Adrian Peterson (or rather, there's stuff at the beginning related to Peterson, but it's dated) and not the story on the front page right now.
*****Download Link Here*****
- I've written a lot about the Combine. Here are history's best combine performers, adjusted for weight and height.
- Here are the best combine performers for their position—weighted by which scores best predict NFL success at each position
- I identified hidden gems the Minnesota Vikings should pursue because of those combine performances.
- There's also a post-combine mock draft I posted.
- That mock draft is based on the pattern of measureables I've loosely identified for Vikings players.
- That pattern of measureables also allows us to narrow down the prospects that may fit the Vikings' model.
- We also mentioned Kevin Garnett! What a fun game. Here's a CBS piece that caught our eye.
- Highlight combine GIFs and Vines for the most (and least) impressive individual workout performances here, including Byron Jones' incredible broad jump
- Adrian Peterson ruling: my take at VT.