You may have missed episode 66, mostly because we posted it almost exclusively to the RSS feed—by the time I could write up an article for it, it was insanely out of date. Listen to it here. Episode 67, however, is below!
*****Download Link Here*****
- My initial thoughts on the Mike Wallace trade are here.
- Evidently, Norv was never a big fan of Jennings; and he didn't like that Jennings got beat up at the line a lot. Naturally, I massively disagree. I'm also not sure that Mike Wallace would be an upgrade in that sense.
- The concussion discussion is complicated, and the Zurich Conference on sport and concussion attempts to tackle it, but gets a little held up on the definition of concussion being very difficult to nail down.
- There's an entire blog dedicated to the intersection of sports law and concussions, in fact.
- Not many episode notes today, I suppose.
I'm still getting notes that people do not have our podcast updating in iTunes. One reason is that we're not on the old iTunes feed—we've switched RSS feeds. This is the link to that iTunes feed. If not, check out norsecodepodcast.com (also donate there)!
As always, find us on iTunes and Stitcher by searching for us in those applications, or subscribe to our new RSS feed.