More Adrian Peterson talk, but also we talk about other things. We promise.
*****Download Link Here*****
- Oh, hey it's the Contract With America
- The NCAA gives you your odds of playing in the NFL if you play in high school, sort of. It's 0.08 percent... but actually less given that they are using total participation and not new blood blood versus turnover.
- Great story from Matt Vensel (not Ben Goessling, as I say in the podcast... sorry Ben) on Cordarrelle Patterson working with Hell's Trainer.
- Here's a great piece from Jason Fitzgerald at OverTheCap on the weird contract situation for NFL players and how they relate to other sports.
- Whenever someone brings up Miracle Whip I can only think of this comic from the Oatmeal.
- I could link you directly to the rejected submissions for UND's new nickname, but Deadspin (and the comments section) does a great job finding the best ones.
I'm still getting notes that people do not have our podcast updating in iTunes. One reason is that we're not on the old iTunes feed—we've switched RSS feeds. This is the link to that iTunes feed. If not, check out norsecodepodcast.com (also donate there)!
As always, find us on iTunes and Stitcher by searching for us in those applications, or subscribe to our new RSS feed.